Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I know I have mentioned before that I am working on Tie Clips as part of my new men's line. Well, I don't have pictures of many, but I did want to post the one I made for my friend Stephen. He works in the service industry with me and so many of my friends. When he started a blog that's sole purpose was to be a place for like minded service industry folk and customers to tell funny stories about their experiences, I thought it was a great idea. Not to mention, he named it after the one and only commonality with servers nationwide, the desire for 20%. So, I made him a tie clip in honor of his efforts to commiserate with the rest of us. Please follow his blog, he is really funny and you may find yourself relating to more stories than you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment