Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I just wanted to post some pictures of some womens prototypes that I have been working on as well. For the most part these pieces have been designed without clasps, so they fit over the head, creating very long necklaces with lots of movement. I am hoping to have some of this work in stores for the holidays, so keep your eyes peeled, if you are in the Carrboro area....
Again, my apologies for the photography....but it's a blog, right?

Detail



Slip Necklace - Weights


Slip Necklace - Circles




Slip Necklace - Teardrop



Slip Necklace - Tie Catch



Slip Necklace - XO



This piece is the beginning of a series of gold and sterling necklaces. The gold is burnished onto the silver with heat. This particular piece has been given a hammered texture and the cupped so that each layer is nestled into each other. I will be posting more pictures of the pieces from this line soon.

Kuemboo Necklace - Oyster Shell






No comments:

Post a Comment